The mission of the National Association of Women Business Owners and our Santa Barbara chapter to:
- Enhance the wealth–creating capacity of our members
- Promote economic development of women business owners
- Create innovative and effective changes in the business culture
- Build strategic alliances, coalitions and affiliations
- Influence public policy and opinion that will benefit women business owners
The Santa Barbara chapter of National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO–SB) is a dynamic organization for women who own all or part of their businesses. NAWBO–SB is dedicated to helping members interact with other women business owners to create economic strength, to grow their businesses, to create strategic alliances and to transform public policy. If you own any part of your business, you should join our chapter. Come to a meeting and see for yourself.
What NAWBO–SB Offers
- Regular meetings on the 4th Wednesday of each month on timely topics that can be put to use immediately in members’ businesses and lives.
- Special Member-only Benefits that include Member2Member benefits on services and products, discounts at local businesses and special pricing from NAWBO National from major companies like UPS and Office Max. Yet another reason to join NAWBO-SB today!
- Networking opportunities with other women business owners plus the opportunity to get advice and support from people who deal with similar challenges.
- Membership in and access to the national resources of NAWBO, the voice of America’s 10.6 million women–owned businesses and the only dues–based national organization representing the interests of all women entrepreneurs across all industries.
The National Association of Women Business Owners mission is to enhance the wealth–creating capacity of members, promote economic development of women business owners, create innovative and effective changes in the business culture, build strategic alliances, coalitions and affiliations, and to influence public policy and opinion
To learn more about NAWBO National, visit the national web site at www.NAWBO.org.
The Santa Barbara chapter of National Association of Women Business Owners began in April 2007 with a dozen founding members, and most of them are still on the board. If you own any part of your business and want to meet, learn from and grow with women like yourself, you should definitely join NAWBO–SB. Visit the JOIN/RENEW page for joining options.