The mission of the National Association of Women Business Owners and our Santa Barbara chapter to:
- Enhance the wealth–creating capacity of our members
- Promote economic development of women business owners
- Create innovative and effective changes in the business culture
- Build strategic alliances, coalitions and affiliations
- Influence public policy and opinion that will benefit women business owners
The Santa Barbara chapter of National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO–SB) is a dynamic organization for women who own all or part of their businesses. NAWBO–SB is dedicated to helping members interact with other women business owners to create economic strength, to grow their businesses, to create strategic alliances and to transform public policy. If you own any part of your business, you should join our chapter. Come to a meeting and see for yourself.