Marilyn Tam, an Interactive Conversation About “Making the Business Case for Diversity”
- September 23, 2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
NAWBO Santa Barbara is pleased to present Marilyn Tam, an Interactive Conversation About “Making the Business Case for Diversity” on September 23rd from 5 to 6 pm. This live Zoom event will be recorded and available in our archives.
We invite you to attend and submit questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance about this complex and timely topic. This conversation is interactive and we hope you show up ready to participate!
Proudly sponsored by Bank of America.
About Marilyn Tam, Ph.D.
- Marilyn Tam, Ph.D. is a Speaker, Author, Consultant, Board Certified Executive/Corporate Coach
- Formerly the CEO of Aveda Corp., President of Reebok Apparel and Retail Group; Vice President of Nike Inc and two term national director of Score Association, resource partner of the USA Small Business Administration (SBA). SCORE provides entrepreneurial education and mentorship for over 500,000 businesses per year
- Acknowledged by Inc Magazine as one of the top 100 leadership speakers in the world.
- Listed by Brand Channel as one of the four most prominent names in Ethical Business globally.
- Recognized as one of the 10 highest rated inspirational speakers for business.
- Author of the best-selling book The Happiness Choice which was the top three most-read books by businesses according to 800 CEO Read
- Executive Coach/mentor with track record of success to senior leaders in Fortune 100 companies